"Brother, you're as cultured as a crematorium selling barbecue."
大兄弟,你的素质和摆摊卖烧烤的火葬场差不多。
"You're as modest as a freshly paid courtesan."
你优雅得和刚拿了钱的小姐一样。
对阿卡丽:
"Hiding in smoke? Young lady, you're as sharp as a bag of slugs."
想躲在烟雾里大杀四方?亲爱的姑娘,你的犀利程度也就和一袋鼻涕虫差不多。
对阿利斯塔:
"Any pejorative of bullheadedness is pulverised by your magnificence."
那些说“某某蠢如牛”的人肯定没见识过您这么登峰造极的存在。
对阿木木:
"I say, you're as 'fun' as a leaky roof."
我说啊,你简直跟漏雨的屋顶一样无趣。
对艾尼维亚:
"I suppose I must defrost you first."
我吃你前大概得解冻一下。
对安妮:
"Idiocy is often mistaken for innocence."
萌萌哒小可爱只不过是熊孩子的另一种叫法而已。
对艾希:
"Girl, you got as much 'foresight' as a blindfolded mole."
姑娘,您的“远见”和无头苍蝇的视力不相上下。
对阿兹尔:
"An emperor as humble as he is beloved."
瞧这个爱装逼又没人爱的皇帝。
"Son, your empire was built on sand."
孩子,你那个帝国不过是建在流沙上。
"You're the emperor - of mashed potatoes and gravy."
你确实是个皇帝,不过也就统治统治浓汤土豆泥了。
对布里茨:
"If your heart is gold and your body is steel, why's tin between your ears?"
如果你有个金子做的心,钢做的躯体,为啥脑子就省了料只能用白铁了呢?
对布隆:
"You're strong like bull, and smart like cow."
你壮如牛.。.也蠢如牛。
"My moustache will eat yours."
连我的胡子都能吊打你的胡子。
对科加斯:
"Personally I hunger for things less literal."
我跟你都很饿,但是我毕竟比你饿得有追求。
对库奇:
"You're as subtle as a gold codpiece."
你既有腔调又难以捉摸,可以比作一块镶金的裤裆布。
对德莱厄斯:
"I presume you are the waiter at this establishment."
我猜你大概是这里的服务员?
对戴安娜:
"Girl, you're crazier than a mouse in moonshine."
姑娘,你简直比见了月光的耗子还吓人。
对德莱文:
"At least the rumour of your vanity isn't overrated."
不黑不吹,你的自恋程度确实名不虚传。
热门资讯
HOT NEWS
热门视频
HOT VIDEOS
原创推荐
Original